WTC Series Nitrate Removal Unit - Discontinued
The WTC Series Nitrate Removal unit consists of a resin tank and a brine tank. This unit comes with a user-friendly Demand Regeneration (Metered) Clack valve that includes a convenient bypass valve adaptable to ¾" or 1" and 8-hour battery backup.
Nitrate Removal Unit with Metered Clack Valve - Discontinued
|Softening Media||A-520E Anion Resin|
|Brine Tank Media||Solar Salt (Not Included)|
WTCNDR Sell Sheet
Quick Set Up Guide
Fiberglass Tank: 10 years
Brine Tank Shell: 5 years
Control Valve & Timer/Motor: 3 years
• Pre-loaded with A-520E anion resin
• Fiberglass tank will not rust
• High-capacity polyethylene brine tank
• Electronic Clack meter control valve
• Bypass valve adjustable to ¾" or 1"
• Safety brine valve in brine tank