WTC Series Iron Handler
The WTC Series Iron Handler consists of a resin tank and a brine tank. This unit comes with a user-friendly Demand Regeneration (Metered) Clack valve that includes a convenient bypass valve adaptable to ¾" or 1" and 8-hour battery backup. Can remove up to 10ppm of clear water iron.
|Softening Media||C-800F Fine Mesh Resin|
|Brine Tank Media||Solar Salt (Not Included)|
WTCIHDR Sell Sheet
Quick Set Up Guide
Fiberglass Tank: 10 years
Brine Tank Shell: 5 years
Control Valve & Timer/Motor: 3 years
|Features|| • Pre-loaded with C-800F fine mesh resin and coarse garnet
• Fiberglass tank will not rust
• High-capacity polyethylene brine tank
• Electronic Clack meter control valve
• Bypass valve adjustable to ¾" or 1"
• Safety brine valve in brine tank