WTC Series Cabinet Water Softener
The WTC Series Cabinet Water Softener consists of a resin tank and brine tank both enclosed in a space-saving cabinet. This unit comes with a Demand Regeneration (Metered) Clack valve that includes a convenient bypass valve adaptable to ¾" or 1" and 8-hour battery backup. This unit is a great option when space is tight.
|Models Available|| WTC250CDR-V
|Softening Media||C-800 Resin|
|Brine Tank Media||Solar Salt (Not Included)|
WTCCDR Sell Sheet
Quick Set Up Guide
Fiberglass Tank: 10 years
Brine Tank Shell: 5 years
Control Valve & Timer/Motor: 3 years
• Pre-loaded with C-800 high-capacity resin
• Fiberglass tank will not rust
• High-capacity polyethylene brine tank
• Electronic Clack meter control valve
• Bypass valve adjustable to ¾" or 1"
• Safety brine valve in brine tank